Friday 7 September 2012

Who can really understand?

It seems that ntg much I can do or say right nw, and I guess it takes time to heal...grudges or.. whatever. As a pessimism it also takes time to be a optimism right. Sigh.. I keep reminding myself not to think not to depress not to cry but I cant help thinking depressing and so crying. As an example U get high marks in the subject always n always but now u failed? What to do? The question just keep repeating in my mind over over and over again. "Be strong, be tough, r u okay? orrrr I trust that u always can." frds said. I can just fake a smile on my face n reply that "I'm okay, dont worry." It was a BIG HIT, it was. like... like getting hit by a truck or falling down from the 88th floor.. Who can really understand? 

No comments:

Post a Comment