Monday 13 August 2012

Plan

Okay, now this is starting to get a little ridiculous. All I can say is if being a lazy bone means watching TV all day, eating snacks and taking naps in my bed, then I guess I've finally became a fatty ugly procrastinator.TOTALLY wrong. Well, I can kind of understand why things went like this. Everything was just in a mess within the pass 14weeks, stressed up and tied up, which kind of stinks man. I wished I could just lay down and lastly I did. Fortunately, its only been a few days without dealing with assignments. Ishh, how pathetic. 

Of course, I'm in a hurry to get over this. Today I made myself a mask time, self improvement time and got enough the sleeping time. Urghh Self improvement is always a MUST in my life, Audrey's life! And, let me tell u, its not easy falling asleep earlier when I cant even get used to it since I hv been getting to the bed at around 1 or 2 for the pass few months. I excused this to myself. lolololol.. However, I decided to stay perfectly still. 

To do list 

-get my hair dyed
-hydrate my skin
-read at least 50 english new words in dict EVERYDAY
-sketch at least 5 full page of A4 size EVERYDAY
-exercise and keep myself slim
-get myself a dance training class
-knowing more about music instrument

To accomplish list

GET SLIM!

I couldnt wait to start my weight-training programme. Even though time would distract me to get that smooth, but I wasnt going to let that hold me back. Enthusiastic the point.





No comments:

Post a Comment